Amazon Data Associate Recruitment | Amazon Jobs 2023 Remote. please apply as soon as possible Test is Live. All the details and eligibility criteria are given below.
|Location||Work From Home|
|Experience||Freshers / Experience (Any one can apply).|
|Education||B.Tech /B.E /M.Tech /M.E /MCA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/BCA/MCA|
|Salary||Rs 25,000 to 40,000 per month|
|Benefits||All Company Standard Benefits and Medical Insurence.|
|Application Deadline||Apply as Soon as Possible. Test is Live.|
|Branch||All Branch Eligible (No 60% Criteria).|
Amazon is a multinational technology company, founded and headquartered in Seattle, Washington, in 1994. The company focuses on various services, including e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence (AI). Amazon is considered one of the Big Five information technology companies in the United States alongside Microsoft, Apple, Google, and Facebook.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Data Associate I, ML, you will be responsible for providing timely and quality data annotation for a variety of workflows. The tasks therefore will be repetitive in nature and will require the candidate to make quick decisions while keeping in mind the provided guidelines. Your key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the below:
- Troubleshooting issues related to processing and conducting root cause analysis if required.
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce).
- Maintains records of day-to-day work by updating trackers or workflow tools as necessary.
- Follows SOP/guidelines or manager’s instructions and ensures output is quality compliant.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- A home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB of data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phones at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Should be based in one of the following states or should relocate to one of these states before the joining date.
- Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Telangana, Maharashtra, Utter Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan and West Bengal.
How to Apply for Amazon Data Associate Recruitment ?
|Amazon Apply Link:||Apply Here|
|Join Telegram For more Update:||Click Here|
|Any query Contact Us:||Click Here|
|For Latest Tech Interview Experience:||Click Here|
|For Latest Job :||Click Here|
Others Company Apply Link:
Thinkitive Apply Link:Click Here
Amdocs Apply Link: Click Here
Cisco Apply Link : Click Here
IBM Apply Link: Click Here