D.E. Show &Co. is Hiring-Associate Software Engineer 2023. please apply as soon as possible . All the details and eligibility criteria are given below.
Company Overview: D. E. Shaw & Co.
D. E. Shaw & Co. is a global investment management firm that manages over $50 billion in investment capital. The company was founded in 1988 by David E. Shaw, a former computer science professor at Columbia University, and initially focused on developing quantitative trading strategies using advanced computer technology.
Over the years, the company has expanded its operations to include a range of investment strategies, including private equity, credit, and real estate, and has established a global presence with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop APIs and services and/or implement UI designs.
- Build modular and reusable components
- Develop robust and scalable applications.
- Create high-level design with guidance.
- Write automated tests to increase code confidence.
- Collaborate and work in an agile team environment.
- Brainstorm ideas and suggest new features improve the product.
- Participate in all development phases including DevOps, CI/CD & performance tuning.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- The ideal candidate should be a final year student from a three-year undergraduate program from any discipline with no current backlogs.
- We encourage students from BCA/MCA/B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science to apply for this position
- The candidate should have an extraordinary record of academic achievements, excellent interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills, along with exceptional verbal acuity and command of detail.
- The candidate should possess excellent problem solving and logical reasoning skills as well as ability to adhere to timelines while delivering his/her responsibilities.
- Exposure to scripting, shell commands and familiarity with any one programming language like C, C++, Python, or Java, are prerequisites along with experience in productivity tools (for e.g. Excel, Wiki) or the ability to learn them.
- Understanding of the finance domain will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for D.E. Show &Co. Recruitment ?
Others Company Apply Link:
Thinikitive Apply Link:Click Here
Amdocs Apply Link: Click Here
Cisco Apply Link : Click Here
IBM Apply Link: Click Here
Amazon Apply Link:Click Here
Avi Software Apply Link: Click Here