Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee. please apply as soon as possible . All the details and eligibility criteria are given below.
Company Overview: Hexaware
Hexaware Technologies Limited is a global information technology, consulting, and outsourcing company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It was founded in 1990 and has since expanded to operate in several countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and the United Arab Emirates.
Hexaware offers a range of services, including application development and management, digital transformation, cloud computing, cybersecurity, infrastructure management, and business process services. The company serves clients in various industries, including banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and travel and hospitality.
- 10th Standard 60 % or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable
- 12th Standard 60 % or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Bachelor of Computer Science, ECE, IT, EE all circuital Branch applicable
- 2022 Batch Eligible.
- No Backlog allowed
Other Criteria for the Role :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- No experience is required for this role Fresher Hiring.
- Demonstrable and experience with Java, Data Structure, C++, DBMS
- the capacity to design systems with care
- Collaborate with many different functions and stakeholders to deliver amazing products
- A strong drive to master and study engineering
- Devoted to workflows and productivity tools
- Fluent in spoken and written English communication
- Good Problem Solving Skill.
Other’s Job :
How to Apply for Hexaware Drive ?
Others Company Apply Link:
Thinikitive Jobs:Click Here
Amdocs Jobs: Click Here
Cisco Jobs : Click Here
IBM Jobs: Click Here
Amazon Jobs:Click Here
Avi Software Jobs: Click Here
LTIMindtree Jobs :
Infosys Jobs: Click Here
Wipro Jobs :Click Here
- Infosys Jobs : Click Here