IBM Drive for 2023:
IBM is Hiring Big Data Engineer for 2019/20/21 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in B.E/B.Tech can apply for their Drive process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Position||Big Data Engineer|
|Education||B.Tech /B.E /M.Tech /M.E /MCA|
|Benefits||All Company Standard Benefits and Medical Insurence.|
|Application Deadline||Apply as Soon as Possible.|
Company Overview : IBM
IBM, or International Business Machines Corporation, is an American multinational technology company that was founded in 1911. The company is headquartered in Armonk, New York, and it is one of the largest and most influential companies in the world.
IBM is best known for its history of innovation and contributions to the development of computing and technology. The company played a key role in the development of early computers, including the IBM System/360, which was a groundbreaking mainframe computer introduced in the 1960s. IBM also developed the first hard disk drive, the first magnetic stripe card, and the first computerized airline reservation system.
Role and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you’ll work in our IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC), where we deliver deep technical and industry expertise to a wide range of public and private sector clients around the world. These centers offer our clients locally based skills and technical expertise to drive innovation and adoption of new technology.
- Will be working on Azure: ADLS, Databricks, Stream Analytics, SQL DW, COSMOS DB, Analysis Services, Azure Functions, Serverless Architecture, ARM Templates
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, SQL, Scala, Spark-SQL etc.
- Data Warehousing experience with strong domain knowledge
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Azure : Azure data factory, ADLS- Azure data lake store, Azure data bricks,
- Mandatory Programming languages : Py-Spark, PL/SQL, Spark SQL Database : SQL DB
- Nice to have experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
How to Apply for IBM Recruitment ?
|IBM ||Apply Here|
Others Company Apply Link:
Thinikitive Apply Link:Click Here
Amdocs Apply Link: Click Here
Cisco Apply Link : Click Here
IBM Apply Link: Click Here
Amazon Apply Link:Click Here
Avi Software Apply Link: Click Here