A candidate Who Selected in Infosys Digital Specialist Engineer Role⭐. He Share his Infosys Interview Experience how he crack 6.25+⭐ Package.
Company Overview: Infosys
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore. more about go to official site Infosys .
Interview Exp. | Rounds:
He was appear in HackWithInfy 2022, It is an all India coding competition organize by Infosys. He have crack the online Assessment and got a Pre-Placement Interview Opportunity for the role of Infosys Digital Specialist Engineer.
Online Coding Round- 1(180 Min):
There were total 3 Question of Problem solving and 3 language were allowed to solve these 3 problems C++, Java, Python.
- Q.1 It was an Easy question.
- Q.2 It was an Medium Question based on Greedy algorithm.
- Q.3 It was an Hard Questions based on Dynamic Programming.
He was able to solve 2nd question completely and 1st question for 20% test cases, i.e., his score was 1.2 for the round. After about a month results came on 18th April 2022 and he got a Pre-Placement Interview(PPI) Opportunity for the role of Digital Specialist Engineer.
After more than a month of waiting, his interview was scheduled on 10th June 2022.
There was only a single round of interview on MS Teams Platform.
Virtual Interview Round- 2 (30 Min) :
The interview started at 10 am in the morning and continued for approx. 30 mins only.
- The questions asked in the interview :-
- Self Introduction.
- Give a brief about the projects mentioned in the resume.
- Can you showcase some of your projects by sharing your screen (Live Demo) ?
- What is Node JS ( as He had projects in Node JS).
- Is Node JS synchronous or asynchronous.
- What is Data Redundancy?
- What is Normalization?
- What is 1st Normal Form?
- One Programming Question Was asked.
- What are APIs?
- What is REST API?
- Tell difference between REST API and GRAPHQL?
HR Round- 3 (10 Min):
After shortlisted from second round there was a basic HR round. This round he generally asked about some basic HR type question and bind up the Interview.
- Question Was:
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- Any questions for me ?
After approx. 1.5 months, He received the mail from Infosys that he have grabbed an offer for the role of DSE on 29th July 2022. Package: 6.25 LPA.
Compensation: Digital Specialist Engineer
- Education: B.Tech CSE from Tier 3 college , 2023 Passout.
- Years of Experience: 0.
- Prior Experience: Fresher.
- Date of the Offer: July 2022.
- Title/Level: Digital Specialist Engineer.
- Location: PAN INDIA.
- Salary: 6.25 LPA.
- Relocation/Signing Bonus: 0.
- Stock bonus: No stocks.
- Benefits: Basic Infosys Perks.