Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023 | Java Developer. please apply as soon as possible . All the details and eligibility criteria are given below.
Company Overview: Infosys
Infosys is a multinational information technology (IT) consulting and services company headquartered in Bengaluru, India.
The company offers a wide range of services, including application development and maintenance, independent validation, infrastructure management, engineering services, digital transformation, and business process management. Infosys also offers consulting services, including strategy and design, analytics, and consulting for enterprise-wide transformation.
- As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to interface with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- You will understand requirements, create and review designs, validate the architecture and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients in the technology domain.
- You will participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews and unit test plan reviews.
- You will lead and guide your teams towards developing optimized high quality code deliverables, continual knowledge management and adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
Other Criteria for the Role :
- Knowledge of more than one technology
- Basics of Architecture and Design fundamentals
- Knowledge of Testing tools
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Understanding of Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, Knowledge of Quality processes
- Basics of business domain to understand the business requirements
- Analytical abilities, Strong Technical Skills, Good communication skills
- Good understanding of the technology and domain
- Ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of software quality assurance principles, SOLID design principles and modelling methods
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and debugging skills
- Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Primary skills:Java
- Preferred Skills:
- Generic Skills:
Other’s Job :
How to Apply for Infosys Drive ?
|Infosys ||Apply Here|
Others Company Apply Link:
Thinikitive Jobs:Click Here
Amdocs Jobs: Click Here
Cisco Jobs : Click Here
IBM Jobs: Click Here
Amazon Jobs:Click Here
Avi Software Jobs: Click Here
LTIMindtree Jobs :
Infosys Jobs: Click Here
Wipro Jobs :Click Here