A candidate Who Selected in Infosys Specialist Programmer Role⭐. He Share his Infosys Interview Experience Selected 9.25+⭐ Package. Revealed
Company Overview: Infosys
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore. more about go to official site Infosys .
Interview Exp. | Rounds:
He was appear in HackWithInfy 2022, It is an all India coding competition organize by Infosys. He have secured Under 100th Rank in it and got a Pre-Placement Interview Opportunity for the role of Specialist programmer role at Infosys And he also moved into Grand Finale which was organized in Infosys Pune Development Centre on 25 Aug 2022 – 29 Aug 2022.
Online Coding Round- 1:
There were total 3 Question of Problem solving and 3 language were allowed to solve these 3 problems C++, Java, Python.
- Q.1 It was an Easy question brute force were working on that questions similar to coin change problem.
- Q.2 It was an Medium Question based on Greedy algorithm.
- Q.3 It was an Hard Questions based on Dynamic Programming.
Virtual Interview Round- 2 (1Hr) :
It was an Video interview with an interviewer on skype, duration of that interview was 1 hour. First of all she was asked to introduce yourself and from his interview where he mention he is good in Problem solving and Data Structures and Algorithms. So, she asked one coding questions.
Question : Given Two string, You have to make both the string equal by deleting exactly one character from either of the sting in minimum steps. in one step you can delete one character from either String. Then move to theory question.
- Question was:
- what is Abstraction.
- Inheritance, types of Inheritance, Multiple and Multilevel Inheritance.
- What is indexing.
- What is views.
- What is acid properties.
- Difference between where and having clause.
- What is trigger.
last she asked about project which he have mentioned in his resume.
HR Round- 3 (10 Min):
After shortlisted from second round there was a basic HR round. This round he generally asked about some basic HR type question and bind up the Interview.
- Education: B.Tech CSE from Tier 3 college , 2023 Passout.
- Years of Experience: 0.
- Prior Experience: Fresher.
- Date of the Offer: Sep 2022.
- Title/Level: Specialist Programmer.
- Location: PAN INDIA.
- Salary: 9.5 LPA.
- Relocation/Signing Bonus: 0.
- Stock bonus: No stocks.
- Benefits: Basic Infosys Perks.