LTIMindtree is Hiring – Software Engineer | 2019-2023 Batch for Various Role like Test Engineer, Testing, Software Engineer, Front End, Construction, Engineering, Technology. please apply as soon as possible . All the details and eligibility criteria are given below.
Company Overview: LTIMindtree
LTIMindtree is a technology consulting and digital solutions company that was formed after the acquisition of Mindtree by Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) in 2019. LTI is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that provides services in various industries such as banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, and more.
LTIMindtree combines the expertise of both companies to provide end-to-end digital transformation services to clients. The company offers a wide range of services including digital strategy, experience design, cloud services, data analytics, cybersecurity, and more.
LTIMindtree has a global presence with offices in over 20 countries and a team of over 28,000 employees. The company has a strong focus on innovation and has established research and development centers in India and the United States.
Overall, LTIMindtree is a leading digital transformation company that provides innovative solutions to help clients stay ahead in the rapidly evolving digital landscape.
Role and Responsibilities:
The full stack Engineering job is responsible for working across the Technology delivery lifecycle including inception, construction, testing, release and ongoing management of a product or service in a pod within a Technology team.
They will be required to continually enhance their skills within a number of specialisms which include front end, development, security, testing, and operational support.
- Create technical test plans and records, including unit and integration tests, within automated test environments to ensure code quality
- Provide support to DevOps teams working at all stages of a product or service release/change with a strong customer focus and end to end journeys, ensuring they have an excellent domain knowledge.
- Working with Ops, Dev and Test Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc.) are identified and addressed at all stages of a product or service release / change
- Provide support in identification and resolution of all incidents associated with the IT service, as directed by leadership of the DevOps team
- Ensure service resilience, service sustainability and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered
- Responsible for automating the continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline within a DevOps Product/Service team driving a culture of continuous improvement
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 5 years development experience
- Experience working in a global, corporate environment
- Understanding and experience of delivering within an Agile / DevOps environment using Jira
- Experience developing, implementing and testing in a Java micro-services and Springboot environment
- Personal Attributes
- Excellent attention to detail with a process driven and highly methodical approach
- Resilient, pragmatic and adaptable to changing requirements
- Self starter, able to use initiative and make things happen
How to Apply for LTIMindtree Recruitment ?
Others Company Apply Link:
Thinikitive Apply Link:Click Here
Amdocs Apply Link: Click Here
Cisco Apply Link : Click Here
IBM Apply Link: Click Here
Amazon Apply Link:Click Here
Avi Software Apply Link: Click Here