PayPal is Hiring – Data Analyst – 2023 Graduate . please apply as soon as possible . All the details and eligibility criteria are given below.
Company Overview: PayPal
PayPal is a digital payments platform that allows individuals and businesses to make and receive payments online. It was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. PayPal provides a secure and convenient way for people to make transactions, send and receive money, and manage their finances online.
PayPal operates in over 200 markets and has more than 375 million active accounts worldwide. The platform offers a variety of services, including online payments, money transfers, and mobile payments. Users can link their PayPal account to their bank account, credit card, or debit card, and use it to pay for goods and services, send money to friends and family, or receive payments for products and services they sell online.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand how to make data visually appealing and simple to both navigate and comprehend for end-users
- Aggregate data from various sources to construct streamlined data pipelines and integrate data from multiple PayPal systems
- Identify key metrics and build exec-facing dashboards to track the progress of the business and its highest priority initiatives
- Identify key business levers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data driven decision-making
- Work closely across the matrix with teams like Finance, Marketing, Product, Engineering and senior executives
- Lead and participate in special projects/initiatives: innovate and implement large-scale quality improvements to processes and/or systems by conducting data analysis and making recommendations, troubleshooting technical issues, and refining processes around customer support
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Demonstrated experience, familiarity and ease with handling large data sets and crunching numbers
- Information Retrieval (search/recommendation/classification) experience or Human Judgment/User Interface experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simpler terms, and effectively influence both peers and senior leadership
How to Apply for PayPal Recruitment ?
Others Company Apply Link:
Thinikitive Jobs:Click Here
Amdocs Jobs: Click Here
Cisco Jobs: Click Here
IBM Jobs: Click Here
Amazon Jobs:Click Here
Software Jobs: Click Here
TCS Jobs: Click Here